Thursday 22 December 2011

Day: 303 of 365

Welcome, today you have a special guest blogger in the form of me, David (Tanja's husband).  Unfortunately my wife is flu stricken and is currently asleep and snuffling away on the couch.  So today I am just going to do a quick post for my loving other half.  

We are both pretty excited about our first christmas in our first ever home together.  So with all that in mind, the wife (when she was remotely awake) took this picture for you guys.  As I cannot take photographs kids, it was best for me not to even attempt.


christmas is nearly here :)

I will leave it here for tonight as I want to spend some time watching jarg tele before bed. 

I'm sure like me you all hope Tanja is better by tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed eh, later mates.

xx

P.S. Everton 1-0 Swansea City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers