Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 296 of 365:
So I've decided to try and bake a different cookie or goody of some sort til christmas each day. Or at least every other day.

Today was a plain butter cookie recipe from my mom and I spruced it a bit by cutting the cookies in half, putting strawberry jam in the middle and then sprinkling a small amount of powdered sugar or as the english would say "icing sugar" on top.



Might not look the prettiest but it goes down a treat.

Woke up and went to the gym this morning before work and my oh  my I love that so much more. It's like the gym is open just for you because it's that quite lol.

After work we did a bit of christmas shopping. My inner grinch is coming out. I hate christmas shopping. Not that I don't like giving for others it's just that I'm so picky about making the gift personal and that I've put thought into and trying to make sure the other person likes it that I then am left with like no options because none are all that good enough. Husband is always good at putting me in check though. We make quite a great team.

Right I am off here. We are TRYING to start going to bed earlier but with us both working we always have to get things done after work and this seems to be the only time left. We need to possibly get more organised.


Toodles.

10 days till Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers