Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 288 of 365:
Hey folks.
I am typing this on our new Mac desktop. Oh my talk about sheer beauty. 

Man oh man I am not liking this cold weather. I really need to invest in a nice big warm coat, some thermals and possibly fingerless gloves to work in. It's bad enough stepping outside but I never even take my coat off in the office. I go in one part of the office just so I can sit on the heater. Which in turn burns my legs but is so worth the warmth. When we came home I just put on my fuzzy rob and laid on the couch to regain body temperature. blech.

Now I shall leave you and go back to editing pictures and possibly fitting in a Skype date with my mother.

Hope YOUR staying warmer than I am.
See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers