Tuesday 15 November 2011

The sun may rise in the east atleast it settles in the final location

Soooo Traffic happened which means I am a bit late on Tuesdays photo of the day. I am on cloud nine right now after that gig though that I cannot even be down on myself. Tonight was so beyond epic I can't even describe it. I never ever would have thought I would not only get to see them live but be so close to Anthony Kiedis. Like I could practically smell his sweat. 


Who would have thought that when we were posing in front of the massive RHCP poster in my living room before our first date.
 That we would be going to see them LIVE as a married couple. 

When Under the Bridge came on I embarassingly almost cried. I remember sitting with my best friend Emily watching Anthony Kiedis on youtube sing this on the streets of California. There we were tonight and it wasn't on my computer. 
I'll upload a few videos and more pictures tomorrow but for now I shall end the post so I'm not THAT late on my post :) 

Day 266 of 365:

Day 266 was a VERY good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers