Monday 7 November 2011



So the day has come where dear luna has come home with us. I do apologize that it is so late but we have been keeping to lovely Luna. It is so sad taking her away from her brothers and mother. I felt awful. I hope she warms up to our house quite well and she likes David and I. She has literally just been making our hearts melt like crazy. Her little freckles on her paws and her intuitive.

Day 259 of 365:


My husband and his Movember mustache. Luna's first steps into new home. Her first cat nap in my lap. Right the Adens are off to bed to watch a new episode of Dexter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers