Thursday 24 November 2011


Happy Thanksgiving my friends. 

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? What were you thankful for? 
I have to say I'm thankful for everything in my life and just having the joy of being. 
I am also so very thankful for these two....
So yesterday I baked a few goodies including chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter choc chip cookies, double chocolate cookies, nutella cake and this morning I baked Peach Cobbler. Not many people partook in my baking so David and I just pretty much indulged entirely. I mean Thanksgiving is time of being full isn't it? I really really wanted to make pumpkin pie but couldn't find pumpkin anywhere.
We now are just laying on couch enjoying a little bit of Slapsgiving on How I Met Your Mother. Does anyone else watch this show? It's amazing. Even if you aren't celebarting Thanksgiving or your not with family, take a moment to tell those you love how much they mean to you. Some aren't as lucky to have that chance. 

We leave tomorrow for the weekend for THE ADEN WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so uber excited for Paul and Gemma. I cannot wait to see how absolutely stunning Gemma is going to look. She is such a beautiful girl day to day I can only imagine how she is going to look on her big day. 
Day 275 of 365:
I just love my wittle Luna. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers