Friday 4 November 2011

Good evening my lovelies. 
How are we doing today? I am currentlly getting ready with Clare and it is raining!! Thank goodness we are going to be staying in one place tonight. I don't think I would really be keen on walking around in this dreary drizzle. 






Day 256 of 365: 


I made a DIY lip scrub today that I spotted on Pinterest. 
A little bit of Olive, Honey and Brown sugar. Mix them and then I put them in a pot. 
Put a little on my lips and rubbed them together. I find face scrub a bit to harsh on my lips and then turns them blood red. This scrubbed it in a gentle way and literally gave a new meaning to Sugar Lips. :) 


Right. I need to go and finish getting ready. We are going out for Hannah's Birthday to Palm Sugar. 
Ciao loves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers