Saturday 3 September 2011

I want to start out by saying
Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Braxton happy birthday to YOU.
My nephew has turned 2 today.
Oh how I hate that I'm missing out, as the cute adorable pictures came into my inbox today.
Brandy decorated so adorably, he had a little yellow hard hat with a 2 on it, a little Home Depot (American B&Q for you English folk) tool belt,construction tape and just loads more. It looked like so much fun.
Oh growing up ey.
I don't know if I told you guys either? Braxton is going to be a big brother come Januaryish. :)
How exciting is that?

On another exciting note, we've been painting today.
Boy have we done a good job if I do say so myself.

Day 195 of 365:

One blue roller for David and one red one for me :)
After we have put the furniture back and put a few more touches to it, I'll begin to show a few before and after pictures.

Hope everyone had a lovely day.
I'm still recovering from yesterdays post, your feedback on facebook has been fantastic.
Thanks to everyone for making me feel a wee better about humiliating myself.

Aden out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers