Thursday 15 September 2011

Aloha my lovahlies. 
How was everyones day? Can you believe the weather? 
I walked to Pam's house and I actually was sweating a little bit it was that warm. 
It was beautiful out. 
Does anyone else like walking with their head phones in? 
If your life had a soundtrack what would it be? 
Do you have certain songs that remind you of certain moments in time? 
We went to Helen and Peters tonight and watched Dodgeball. 
Forgot how funny that film is! 
I hopefully will be able to drag myself out of bed at 715 in the morning to go to the gym. 
We've got a wedding in Harrogate on Saturday as well. Really looking forward to it. 
I have a question about the wedding blog post. 
Would you guys prefer me to do it in bits or one big one? 


Day 205 of 365:

Husband and I before Hel and P's. 
 
Yes that's the sun, in England in September who woulda thought? ;) 
Check ya later homeslices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers