Friday 5 August 2011

Well hello everyone.
Man I really could get used to this weather.

Watch it rain tomorrow or something.
David and I went into town today and got some sun friendly things for our honeymoon.
I am so excited! It's going to be such a blast. Only 12 more days till take off :)

We also went to our most favouritest place EVER.
LEAF.
We got there and I dont know how neither of us had ever noticed but they have my all time favourite beer which was literally all I ever drank back home.
Sooooo we had a little mid afternoon bevy.



If I could live in leaf I think I would. It reminds me of a place back home called Common Grounds but (as much as I hate to admit it) wayyyyyy cooler. The whole atmosphere from the actual restaraunt, to the waitresses, to the customers is just so chill and hip. I could people watch all day long.

Day 166 of 365:

Highlight of my day.
Having a blue moon and dinner at Leaf with my husband.

Grilled pita bread, hummus, tzatziki, greek salad and a side of olives.
Deliciouso. David is still a worshiper of the chicken salad sandwhich with a bowl of soup.
This iPhone is bad news. I am literally addicted to the camera on it.
I came home and my Cannon was sat starring at me, feeling cheated.
Tomorrow I'll take her out and have a play.

Hope everyone had a fabulous day.
David and I are about to go watch Horrible bosses.
Maybe I will resist pick and mix.
I doubt my will power will allow me to pass it up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers