Sunday 7 August 2011

Hey gang.
How was your weekend lovelies?
Today was Sunday Funday.
Woke up. Edited a load of pictures and then David went to play footy with P; Helen came and kept me company.

We discussed a little travel adventure we may be doing in the near future.
Oh goody goody.

Then a big group of us headed to bowling, then when we got there decided to actually bowl, bumper car AND lasertag.
Felt like a teenager again. Plus everyone also got big massive slushies.
My cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so hard :)


Oh be scared. Be very scared.


Day 168 of 365:



Ohhhhhh yeah I actually won a game. Whoooop whooooooop :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers