Saturday 2 July 2011

Nope the excitement hasn't simmered down.
Nor do I believe it will, I think its going to get more intense to be quite honest.
Today David and I got a joint bank account.
How grown up does that sound? :)))))
I'm totally diggin this weeather that is FOR sure.
We went for a run in this lovely weather today.
I had agreed to TRY and run Liverpool Marathon, BUT I don't know how well my asthma would hold up in that cold of weather.
Excuses Excuses Excuses. Man up Tanja..... I know I know!! I'll go doctor and see what I can do.
Day 132 of 365:

David and I went to Helen's Dance show tonight.
She's so bad ass it's unreal.
She even did a little dance out to me. It was FAB!
She's soooo good at what she does and the little kiddos danced so well.
You can tell she has a genuine passion for it and loves those kids to bits.

Right, Dave and I are gonna go watch the fight.
So I'll either do Danae and Mikes blog post toniigth when we get home or tomorrow.
Keep checking back :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers