Tuesday 5 July 2011

 Oh my gosh this time next week I will be saying giving my mom a good night kiss.
I cannot believe our wedding is a mere 3 weeks away.
David picked out his suit today and boy oh boy does he look handsome.
I can't tell you about it because well, it's a surprise. It's completely opposite of what he thought he was going to go for. I have never thought he looked more handsome. I had to keep myself from actually realizing this is what he will be wearing when the registrar says you may now kiss the bride.
Oh goose bumps!

I finished 2 projects today.

Day 135 of 365:
When David and I were walking in town today we walked by this fabulous little shop called Utility.
We actually found a few things that we have been looking for; wedding wise.
Then when walking to check out I found THIS little guy.
An owl chapstick!
My mom has been having a root around for items stateside.
She has found lots of owl goodies for the wedding.
It's gonna be a hoot.
Oh yeah I just went there.


See ya tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers