Thursday 14 July 2011


Hey guys,

Sorry gonna be a short one.
I really need to get a few things done still tonight.
Tomorrow after David gets off work we are heading to Harrogate for Emily and Mason's wedding on Saturday.
Yippeeee :)

Day 144 of 365:
Vicky our handy make up artist came over today to do my mom's make up trial.
Oh wow my mom looked so gorgeous (as always ofcourse).
The wedding is so close now!!!


We are definately going for the hot pinks and blues for the wedding make up ;).

Ok off to do more wedding things.

Ps. go check out Baby Hardaker maternity shoot and The Gandes on our facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers