Thursday 30 June 2011

I met Emily through The Angels who are a fabulous events coordinating company. I had asked them to possibly spread the word to brides in need of a photographer. Two days later, the emailed me about Emily and Mason. I was super excited to meet her and took a little train ride up to meet with her and the Angels.
When she walked in I was already excited, I mean look at her isn't she beautiful? She was sweet and so polite in her mannerisms. After that meeting Emily and I began emailing. The more and more we emailed the more it seemed to be more like a friendship than a business encounter. We've been chatting about both of our weddings and messaging each other countdowns. Emily and Mason will be getting married July 16 just 11 short days befor David and mine!



We had so much fun this day! It even rained at one point and Emily didn't even budge or move. She acted as if it was nothing.


When I asked Mason what their dog's name is he responded with "Rocks; My dog Rocks." How cute!
I love how Mason is looking at Emily as they are running. Also that is a medecine ball that Rocks is running with! I went to kick it out of the way in one of the pictures and boy did my foot get a wake up call!



I really cannot wait for this amazing wedding. I really don't want to give away too much before the big day.
We will save all those details for another blog post :)

Good night everyone.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers