Saturday 18 June 2011

Hey gang.
just getting ready with helen to go meet with the girls.
Another quick one.
Just living life in the fast lane aren't i?
hah how cheesy.

I would like to mention that yesterday 2 years ago was the first time I ever met Mr. David Aden.
To think I wasn't even going to go. Or even better to think that I was going to marry him that day I saw him. Crazy how life works out like that, in a bitter sweet way.
Is it Tuesday night yet?

Day 118 of 365:
Helen and I made home made pizzas with Pam's help ofcourse for dinner before we go out :)
Cider and pizza whats better? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers