Tuesday 17 May 2011

Oh my goodness everyone 70 days until David and I the wed.
That is like in a blink of an eye. I'm sure I've said it before but we've had a long engagement and it's always been so far out of sight and now it's like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It's in arms reach.
We have decided to go with entertainment so we were looking into that today. We think we know who we would like to go with but does anyone in the Northwest have any recommendations?

The weather has been icky here lately but it's only getting it out the way so that July will be fabulously sunny and beautiful.

24 days until we go on the Hen do(for you Americans that read this it means Bachelorette party). I am really really really excited about this because my bridesmaid Emma and some friends have planned this. I just know it's going to be a good time. The coolest part is that I have NO clue where we are going. I just know I need my passport and I will find out the week before what weather I need to pack for. How neat is that? I really like the feeling of just showing up at the airport with the anticipation of not knowing where we will be headed.

Gemma and Paul came over for their tea(dinner) tonight and her and I were talking wedding. What all is left to plan, do and what not. I think it's cute that we are marrying brothers. I'm so glad that her and I get along so well.  I really am so lucky to be marrying into such a lovely family. I mean I get along with all of them and I wouldnt trade any of them for anyone else. I mean I have a fabulous Mother in law who has gone above and beyond for me and for our wedding.

Day 86 of 365:

Today I had my hair appointment and funnily enough so did Pam and David. It was like a little Aden and soon to be party. It's a bit more blonde than it was and I actually gave in and got a bit of a trim, also had her thin my hair out. I have so much hair y'all it is not even funny. You could grab like a front section of my hair and it would be the equivalent of someones full head of hair. It feels so amazing and thin and not like a big ole heap of hair. I had my hair in a pony tail when I went to the gym and it just didn't even feel right it was so light. Now if only my hair was always this soft and shiny.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day.
See you tomorrow for Wishful Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers