Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hey guys. Just stopping to make quick post.

Wishful Wednesday:
Ohhhhh Zara I do love you. How gorgeous are these? I want them soooo bad!!!! I am so excited for summer and all the summer clothes.


Day 73 of 365:

Tomorrow is back to reality and wedding planning :). Gym time and no more stuffing face with chocolate and bread.
My oma also goes into the hospital tomorrow and I don't like that I wont be here when she gets back so I made a few meals for when she gets back she doesn't have to work much.

See you back in England tomorrow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers