Sunday 10 April 2011

Oh what a sunny Sunday. Feeling better today thinking tomorrow will be 100%.

Be prepared to hear a broken record, but I am really loving sunny England. Reminds me a bit of Arkansas when the flowers begin to bloom, the birds chirping, and smell of fresh cut grass. I feel like the sun just brings cheer. You see people out walking their dogs, women gardening and kids playing in the park. I used to be that kid that would play out till the very last second I was allowed to. I miss those days of being a child; bruised knees, the ice cream man, kick ball, freeze tag and best of all no worries. :)
My mom sent me some pictures; they are building on a deck for the back patio. It's so crazy I'm here and my house back home is changing, things are ever changing. Change can be a good thing though, and in this case it is. I wonder where the soon to be Adens will be in a year. Crazy to think this is the last April I will be Tanja Heffner. I like the thought of this, I like it lots and lots like jelly tots.

I'm just writing out our final guest list for the wedding and holy cow how fast are these next three months going to fly. I feel like I have still so much to do, so this week is going to be a busy one. 

3 weeks til Germany. Exactly 2 months till Hen do. 3 months and 1 week till my Mom, Jim, Heather, Kaitlyn and Ty arrive.
109 days till I dos.
(OH MY Leapin lizards it's almost in the double digits!)
Day 50 of 365:


Well, I said I was doing better but I think I've now made myself sick on Ben and Jerrys. My five year old self would put me to shame, my 23 year old self( my goodness I'm 23)  asks how I used to eat practically a whole big tub after school and I barely ate 3/4 of the pint and am sick. Dear me oh my I think I've made myself ill. Can one go into ice cream coma?

"Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... " -The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers