Thursday 21 April 2011

Heyy y'all!
This will be a pretty short post as not much has happened today.
I made a few things for the wedding.
Went for a bit of a walk with Dave, which a walk with him consists of him moaning the whole time.
If we would walk at his pace we'd still be walking. hah.

This time next week I'll be in Germany. Is it pathetic that I am sad to be away from David for a week? Ok I'll go ahead and answer that with a yes. I can't imagine the days when we went months without seeing each other except through a computer screen. Whoever said long distance relationships don't work, lied. It only doesn't work if you dont want it to work.
I love you David I can't believe we've been together a year and seven months.
I cannot wait to be your wife and travel the world with you.

Day 60 of 365:


A beautiful ending to a wonderful day.
I know I've done a sky photo, and I can guarantee it won't be the last. I have a soft spot.
Now if you excuse me, Dave and I have some more OC to watch.
Check back tomorrow
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers