Wednesday 2 March 2011

Far and few

Good afternoon everyone!!
It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.
David and I both have a bit of work that needs doing so we decided to come to Costa Coffee.
I only got the biggest cappucino ever haha



David is so cute when we go to coffee shops because he never knows what to order. David didn't drink coffee before he met me so the first he ever ordered on his own he just ordered a milky coffee hah. He likes pretty much the same stuff I do so I always order for him. It's adorable.


David thinks he's so cool cause he's got a mac. blah blah blah


Me enjoying my lovely capp. Not enjoying that I left my engagement ring at home. ( I always take it off to wash dishes.)

Now I do apologize but I must leave you for a bit of sunshine.
It's far and few between so I'm going to take every little bit of it that I can :)

Day 11 of 365 :



squishy face :)

I love you a latte.
Stop back by tomorrow.
-Tanja




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers