Wednesday 23 March 2011

Apple of my eye

Hello hello, 
We are wrecked. We arrived at 7:40 am UK time sooo 2:40am Arkansas time. 
We got home and interacted with the family for a minute and I immediately passed out.
David woke me up to go to bed. We slept till about 7 tonight haha. Jet lag much?

Was sad saying good bye this morning but the upside is next time I see my mom and Jim is for a very big exciting event. I've already started to get back into planning mode and have a check list of things need to be done by the end of the week. :) 

How exciting the flight from Dallas to Chicago we watched Harry Potter the first part of Deathly Hallows. I was very much giddy and cannnnnnot wait for the next one. Oh all the Summer events coming up...

Kaitlyn is officially Kaitlyn Lee today. A round of a congratulatory applause please? Woohooo. 
Well David and I are catching up on our list of tv programs we've recorded, one of which is Wonders of the Universe. My mind is too fried to even comprehend this stardust and what matter can do to gravity. 

Day 32 of 365:
Not only is my camera not charged, now my laptops battery cord has broken. Hopefully will be fixed soon. 
So today will be another boring webcam picture. 
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

I would also like to say Happy one month birthday blog. David pointed out been blogging for a month now. Seems crazy, feels like just yesterday I started this. 

See you tomorrow
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers