Sunday 5 February 2012

348

 Right so as you know. We went to Milton Keynes. I really have absolutely no time to talk other than it was such a brilliant weekend. We did lots of little walks in small villages, talks in cafes, laughs over wine and Italian food and just living in the moment. I absolutely adore the bones of those two. We also got to meet their new baby puppy Dotty while missing dear Luna who had a brilliant time at Nanny Pams.
It snowed while we were there which turned out for a lovely little walk this morning before we headed home and then got stuck in major traffic. Now we are home and I am in the middle of unpacking to repack to get up at like silly o'clock and fly stateside. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Enjoy.




Tried Marmite for the first time. You either love it or you hate it...... I loved it :)



oh you know... just levitating... 


I see you 

double levitation


can not stop laughing when I'm around her. 





Not all who wander are lost... 


All frozen. 

Day 348:

Emma lent me her wellies. I really didn't want to take them off. I want a pair so bads!!!
You would be proud though. I actually dressed for the cold. Tights, jeans, socks, another pair of socks, an undershirt, regular shirt, cardigan, sweater, coat, gloves and scarf. Oh believe. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Speak to you on the other side :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers