Sunday 1 January 2012

Wow Seriously what an amazing year. A year filled joy, happiness, stress, tears, laughter, love, hellos, good byes, travels, experiences and lessons learned. 

Last night was such a great night. We didn't want to do anything too crazy or go into town and wait 3 hours for a taxi, so we just invited a few friends over for a quiet night. Which ended up being one of the best new year's I've had. It was so nice because there was no pressure on having the MOST AMAZING new years. We just wanted to be in good company and have a few laughs. We played some card games, sang and danced the night away. Gemma brought fireworks for us to set off at midnight which was lovely.


Here's some of my year in pictures. In no complete order really. 

































I also mustered this up for 2012....




Seriously, 2011 was such an amazing year for so many reasons I cannot even wait to see what 2012 has in store. I hope to  become the person I want to be and not let anyone tell me otherwise. I want to further my career and push David to do the same. I strive to broaden my horizons of blogging and not have the blog as a journal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers