Thursday 5 January 2012

three one seven of 365:



I don't know what I'd do if I didn't like Vegetables. I actually think I like them way too much. 

How do you eat your Veggies? Do you like them steamed or cooked or maybe even raw? Or are you like me and could literally eat them any way? 
Today I put some vegetables in the Wok stir fried them for awhile then added some red thai paste then for a creamy texture added some coconut yoghurt. 
Of all the vegetables what's your favourite? 
Mine would have to be different for each way cooked. 
Raw- Cucumbers or Peppers
Steamed- Broccoli or Cauliflower 
Stir fried - Zuccini 
Roasted- Butternut Squash. 

Yummmmy in my tummy. 

It's almost the weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers