Tuesday 3 January 2012

Double double toil and trouble

So I've always been a little bit obsessed with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I don't exactly know 

why. Sometimes their fashion is the complete opposite of what attracts and inspires me, but the fact

that they wear what they want with poise is enough to keep me looking.  Or the mere fact that 

I used to spend hours watching Full house, You're invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley's..., it takes 

two, To Grandmother's house we go and many more. 

I must say though that sister Elizabeth Olsen is totally gorgeous. I think she might just be the new 

gorgeous on the block. What do you think? 












day three fifteen of three six five


Remember my All I want for Christmas post? 


Well I found these puppies yesterday. 


They were on a hanger a 6 a size bigger than


what I actually wear but I pulled them down just 


to admire them and when I looked at the actual 


label inside the shoe. Size 5. Made just for my 


very own feetsies. So of course I couldn't resist 


after having searched high and low. Internet and 


store wise to only think they would only be on 


my feet whilst day dreaming. I thought wrong. I love them oh so much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers