Sunday 29 January 2012

341

 


So yes another cringe worthy vlog :). I realised after watching it again it doesn't really explain in too great of detail. It really is quite simple though and also just try and wrap it around reverse when your twirling it; if that makes sense. 


David went into work today so I thought it was definitely necessary to blare a bit of beyonce and dance around the house while cleaning. Then for lunch had a green salad. :) 






Also I know I've mentioned that I have been wanting to add onto my tattoo. This was definitely not my ideas but I think Luna was just throwing some suggestions out there. As you can see, we didn't get her declawed. (Look at my hands in the video, all the scars thanks to Luneykins.) 

Hope everyone has had a brilliant weekend and is ready for the week. 
Ill be honest I'm ready for it to be Friday. We are going to Milton Keynes to see Emma and Michael. 
Can't wait to see them.

341:
I still haven't shared the hair colouring ordeal have I? Well that will have to wait for a rainy day but as you can see not as blonde as thought we were going to get it but it will do for now :). 

Stay classy San Diego.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers