Sunday 4 December 2011

Hello my friends.
How are we? How was your weekend?
Ours was really good.
Here are a few pictures from last night.


Victorious, Clare and I

Emma,Kerry and I. 
Bottom: Kerry and her oven mitts for her ice cold drink. Mark I and Kerry. Kerry Victorious and Clare. 

Due to last night... Today was a vegetable soup kind of day. 

Rings.


Went to a big vintage fair today and actually was quite successful. Pair of black ankle boots, a floral skirt and a tweed blazer don't mind if I do. 


Day 285 of 365:


She's so adorable.She still has the ability to melt my heart by just looking at me.


Right well it's Xfactor time with Helen and Peter.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. 
See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers