Tuesday 20 December 2011

Day 301 of 365: 

I am totally knackered. Gym before work. Work( thankfully heaters back working). Then to the Trafford Centre straight after work with Clare for some final Christmas shopping. 
It was lovely and not too busy. 
We took a little dinner break at a place called Pesto which is an Italian tapas restaurant. 
I love all the wide variety of restaurant choices in England opposed to your 5 food chains in the states. 

Obviously there are other choices but they all pretty much serve the same thing. 

Clare decided to jump on the Laura Mercier band wagon as well tonight. :) 
I stumbled upon something brilliant as well. 
If you know me, you know Im so picky about lip colours. As in I hate my lips to be natural pinky. I will put foundation over my lips before putting on chap stick as it just makes them that pouty pink. Just doesn't  suite me. So I recently had bought a nude lipstick from Topshop that I do love but it's more of a going out lipstick. Well today I found a "Moisturising Lip Cream" it's literally like skin toned but moisturising for my ever cracked lips. 



 I can't believe in a week we will be married half a year. Where has time gone? 

Everyone all sorted for Chritsmas now? 

Ciao Bellas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers