Thursday 13 October 2011

So I have done it. I have redone the hair. I do really like the color I chose this time. It's a nice brown instead of red.
I do wish I had gone a bit further down in the back but I do like it a lot better than what it was. 
I just get really self conscious in the middle of doing it and start second guessing how far I really should be going down. It was also looking black while I was doing it so I was worried it was going to be too dark but I definately love this color. So next time I will officially know to go further down even though I thought i was going down far enough. Still glad I decided to do it :)
God I can't wait for Saturday to get some contacts. I've also been looking into getting some new specs to add to the collection. 
I am really wanting a pair like below.
Check out this sweet website BonLook for prescription frames for like $99. Talk about DEAL!

This bad boys are on my birthday wishlist. Mom sent me some money to purchase them so I am going to hopefully go and get them tomorrow. I went online to check them out again and they are on sale! EVEN better!

Day 234 of 365:
In the process of working on my DIY elbow patches project that I found on A Beautiful Mess's blog. Have you ever checked out her blog. My goodness she's such an inspiring woman. I adore her in the least creepy way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers