Wednesday 7 September 2011

Hello lovelies. 
Everyone staying dry with this pitiful weather? 
I went into town today with Helen(birthday girl on Friday :) ) and we thankfully missed the rain. 

I also took these sleeves off of a shirt that I had. (ofcourse realized I didn't take a before picture AFTER I was half way done.. Tut tut Tanja...) The sleeves just made the shirt so much more baggy than I liked. 

Now it will also be easier to wear a cardigan with and what not. Looks more like a dress than just a shirt. 

Here are a few pictures of the house. 

BEFORE we painted. 


MID WAY:


Don't mind the chipping paint on the ceiling. We got the wrong tape and it ripped it off. WHOOOPS. Nothing a little paint can't fix :) But I reused the board that Pam and Heather had decorated for my bridal shower and am using it as a notice board. Our kitchen table is going to go below this as well
I made a little pouch for bills. 


Bouquets again. 

Our "guestbook" is on the wall in our hallway. 

Day 198 of 365:
Also painted my nails today. Couldn't decide wether nude pink or red. So I did both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers