Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 192 of 365:
Hey guys a quick one.
Possibly attempting ombre tonight.
I tried a strip last night and I liked the color.
I may even do a video blog.
I don't know if I can bring myself to speak to a video.
I'd be a stuttering and fidgety mess.
We shall see. Maybe I'll grow a pair :)

Today I received one of my 3 packages I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of from mommy dearest.
Her first mail to Tanja Aden.


Have been looking into paint colors and everything. May just have a few fun home before and after posts soon. Fingers crossed. .

Take care y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers