Monday 18 July 2011

I'm sorry but how did it go from triple digits to Single digits to our wedding.
Our list of to dos seems to be getting longer than shorter.
No not really it's not that bad we do still have lots to do but only little jobs.

Today the both mo(u)ms and I went and ran a few errands and got a few things done.

I still really dont have that much time to blog. This is probably the first time on the computer today other than to look something up.
That is very unusual for me.

Now I must go and finish the last of todays tasks.

Day 148 of 365:


One of the tasks we got done today. Making owl and heart candy melts for the guests :).

Vanilla, Chocolate, and Dark chocolate.
They are so cute I don't know if I'll be able to give them up.
;)


Heather should be arriving at her first destination in just a few short hours.
Then she will be on her way to us.

See you later gators.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers