Saturday 30 July 2011

I really really hate good byes. It was a bit upsetting to come out of my room this morning to look at the two older of my generations hugging and crying as my mom was walking down the stairs.
As each day arrives another more good byes are being said.
But can't be sad because the times that we have shared have been absolutely fantastic.
Who knows when the whole gang will be together again!


Day 160 of 365:

I didn't know exactly what to post a picture of so Heather said our empty Cider bottle and her Harry Potter purchase for the day.

Tomorrow Heather, Vic and I are hitting up some museums and retro sundays.


Check it.

Wedding blog to come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers