Thursday 28 July 2011



Hi guys. Tanja Aden here... just a married woman. No big deal :)

oh my gosh it was soooo perfect. Everything went amazingly and mother nature was on our side! I
am not going to go into much detail because Im in the process of doing a nice big blog about the whole day but am gonna wait for some pictures back from our amazing photographer Erika to go with the story line.

Here was yesterdays picture
Day 157 of 365:
These were my wedding shoes. :)




A picture from my camera from the night


Adens :)



Day 158 of 365:

So I like looking down at our hands and seeing our rings :)

Erika leaves tomorrow morning :( We have had such a blast and I am ever thankful that she was there to capture our special day. I genuinely wouldn't have trusted anyone else. She was absolutley fabulous and I really cannot wait to share the pictures wihth you guys.

A quick thanks to everyone else who also made our day so special.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers