Saturday 9 July 2011

Hey gang.
Wow I reallllllly need to re-evaluate when I begin to blog.
I really would like to possibly start having a blog post done by or before tea time.
Only do a late blog if I'm literally short of time.

I promise to work on that.
3 more sleeps till mommy dearest and Jim arrive.
I wish they were bring Brandy, Jamie and lil Braxton along with them.
I have been watching videos of him and his lil dancing self and pictures.
I hate that I'm missing these times where he's growing and speaking.



Day 139 of 365:


I will post sneak peak of Michelle and Adam's maternity shoot soon.
Have a great night, or whats left of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers