Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm so sorry everyone.
This is going to be another short and boring post.
I know I've been neglecting you! Only for it to get worse that I'm away all weekend.
I am so not used to this working everyday thing hah.
I do love it though just need to get into the flow of things again.
After work I was so knackered David and I took a nap.
Felt like I was back in Kindergarten.
Then I went to Helen's Keep Fit class.
I have also been neglecting fitness and boy was that a work out wake up call.
After I get into the flow of things with work I'm going to slowly ween in going to the gym before work.
I think working out before work would be better than after.
Nice way to start the day.

I reallllllly need to start packing for my Hen do this weekend.
I am so excited to see everyone and spend some real quality time.
I ofcourse am also looking forward to photographic opportunities.
I've just gotten out the bath and I just want to curl in bed and fall asleep.

Hope everyone had a nice day.
Thanks for being faithful readers even on days like today.


Day 107 of 365:

I've really been having bad dark circles under my eyes and it's not a very attractive look.
Emma has this and I used it the previous weekend and I loved it, so I thought I'd give it a try.
It also helps that the packaging is adorable. I love Soap and Glory. Shame it's not cheap though.
Oh the joys of being a girl.

See you later alligator.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers