Saturday 28 May 2011

Hey guys.
Another quickie. With my friends for our pre-hen do do. 
IM GETTING MARRIED GUYS :) 
This is so exciting like i genuinely cant believe its two months until I am Mrs. Aden.
I have some really fabulous friends that have all made such an effort to make it such a special night for me. It is so sweet and I am so thankful for everyone who has made such an effort. 
Like I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. 

Day 97 of 365:

What gorgeous friends I have
Starting with back row left to right. 
Louise, Vicky, Mark, Helen, Clare, Adam
Front Alex Abbie, Emma and Meeeee :)

Have a good night. 
Ciao loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers