Friday 20 May 2011

Hey folks,
Tonight will be another short one!
Went to the pub with Emma and Louise and had a really nice catch up. We all have been so busy we've lost a bit out of touch. Also started talking about the hen weekend and it's got me all giddy about the fun that is in store for us! Only 21 days to go now!

So I guess the world is supposed to end tomorrow? I am not a fan of this. I kind of would like to marry David first if I'm being honest. :p
I'll make sure and put my rain boots on tomorrow.

Day 89 of 365:
So I know it's fact friday and I randomly thought of this fact earlier today.
5 years ago yesterday I graduated High School and five years ago today I got my nose pierced. I remember making my mom go with me and hold my hand, I'd wanted it for so long but we couldn't have it at my High School. Lame.com


I want to also make a note that hopefully sooner than later the blog will be getting a revamp and the website will FINALLY be up. I've admitedly enough put the photoraphy on the back burner to the wedding.
I need to step up the game!

On that note is there anyone that reads this that is looking for a photographer?
Engaged? Pregnant? Anniversary? Commercial?

Hit me up and we will chat photography.
Contact me in the next week and I'll work a nice lil deal out.
Pllllleeeeeaaaassseee??

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers