Thursday 17 March 2011

Last night as Ms.Clinkscales

Ok seriously I know I've been slacking on the time zone but you have to understand its hard! I've detatched myself from the world and given my attention towards Kaitlyn for the big day. I'm currently detatched from all the bridesmaids so this is going to have to be semi short because I don't want to seem rude.
Last night David and I came up to Fayetteville, Dave stayed at Ty's and I stayed at Kaitlyn's moms with her.
We once again stayed in bed gabbing all night long even though we knew we had to be up in just a short few hours. I wouldnt take it back. I am really trying not to get emotional as too how enthusiastic I am about this wedding. Kaitlyn looked soo amazing today at rehearsal and everyone just gets along so great. It's very laid back but traditional in all the perfect ways.
Ok well actually I'll make a biiiiiig post after the wedding how about that? I also will think of something to make up for my lack of blogging lately. It's not like I don't care I've just been busy and so little time to do.
Ill post a quick picture tomorrow sometime in between but I will already admit it will literally be snap post. go. soooooo yeah...

Day 26 of 365:
quick snap shot of bride to be and I.

My little bride to be, my best friend and just an amazing soul.
I love you Kaitlyn Clinkscales the world would be so dim without you in it. Everyone that comes in contact with you is touch is some way or another. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in your gorgeous dress and celebrate the night away with you. Thanks for everything I love you so much.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful night.
-Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I'm a former Arkansan who followed her heart to England. I began blogging to keep my family and friends back home up to date with my life and wedding preparations. Now I plan to explore further into the blogging of projects, inspirations, aspirations and just a look into my life. I am a photographer who is also trying to break through in this fast paced demanding world of photography. I love taking pictures, diying, blogging, running, baking and cooking getting caught in a good book and music that touches the soul. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers